Hamper of Luck, Gold & Silver
- Areca Palm Plant for peace and good luck according to Feng shui traditions.
- Syngonium are a pretty versatile variety of plants with white and green variegations on the leaves.
- Song of India is a houseplant popular with the plant lovers because of beautiful varieties with different sizes, leaf shapes and colours.
100% Smile Guaranteed
100% Safe and Secure Payments
Grown with Love
- Decorative pebbles
- Self-watering, ergonomic pot
- Eco-friendly packaging
- Special soil mix
- Plantable seeds paper and care card
TRANSFORM YOUR SPACE
Q1. Why do the tip of the leaves of Areca burn?
If the tips of Areca Palm have begun to burn, the main reason could be over or under watering of the plant. Make sure the soil is aerated and draining well and not holding water.
Q2. Why are the leaves of my Syngonium burning?
Direct sunlight can burn Syngonium's foliage, resulting in bleached leaves. It can also stall growth and hence it is important to keep them in indirect, yet brightly lit areas
Q3. Why is my Song of India losing leaves?
The most common cause of Dracaena Leaves falling off is either over or under watering. Also, there can be excess fertilization, heat or cold temperatures that can cause this problem.
At TUG, we firmly believe that we do not inherit the earth From our ancestors, but borrow it from our children.
Let’s pass it on cleaner, better, and greener.
Healthy, top quality
Plant expert for
Maintenance free self- watering, ergonomic pot