Bundle of Peace and Joy
- The Zz plant is known for its wide, attractive dark green leaves best suited for office and home décor.
- Peace Lilies that are placed in brighter light tend to produce more white flowers, while those in low light will be just another foliage plant.
- Red Aglaonema is a vibrant and colourful patterned plant that is perfectly suited for home and office décor. Because of their tolerance for both moist and dry conditions, The Chinese Evergreen makes best indoor plants for first-time plant parents and forgetful plant owners.
100% Smile Guaranteed
100% Safe and Secure Payments
Grown with Love
- Decorative pebbles
- Self-watering, ergonomic pot
- Eco-friendly packaging
- Special soil mix
- Plantable seeds paper and care card
TRANSFORM YOUR SPACE
Q1. Why is my Zz plant dying?
It is important that Zz is planted in well-draining potting soil. Make sure the pot has a drainage hole as well. Otherwise, if too much water is holding the plant, it may eventually die.
Q2. Why does my Peace Lily droop?
Peace Lily is very sensitive to overwatering and hence may droop. It is a drought-resistant plant and so once a week watering is enough.
Q3. Why do the tips of the leaves of my Red Aglaonema dry out and burn?
Too much watering and fertilizer can cause this condition and hence it is very important to be balanced with the plant.
At TUG, we firmly believe that we do not inherit the earth From our ancestors, but borrow it from our children.
Let’s pass it on cleaner, better, and greener.
Healthy, top quality
Plant expert for
Maintenance free self- watering, ergonomic pot